Studio Camera Stand Portable Side Kick 3-section STA-06-093 Full Option Kit
The Full Option Kit includes:
• 1 x STA-06-093 Portable Side Kick 3-section with nylon carry bag
• 3 x STA-06-092 Pistol Grip with 5/8th spigot [3 total]
• 1 x STA-01-397U small accessory shelf
• 1 x STA-20-042 basket with pistol grip connection spigot
• 1 x STA-20-45 pistol grip ball head mount plate 3/8th thread
• 1 x STA-06-VS1 cable management strap
The STA-06-093 3-section portable side-kick is a Premium Stand designed for the Professional Photographer and engineered for daily use. The portable side-kick is supplied with a sturdy nylon carry bag and features separate zippered storage compartments for each component. The portable side-kick column was designed for quick and easy tool-less set-up. The self aligning column fastening system is simple and only requires a few turns to assemble. No special set-up tools are required, which makes it very easy to set-up in dimly lit locations! It rolls through a doorway and weighs only 7Kg/15.5 lbs, the pistol grip weighs an additional 1.5lbs. The column material is made of STEEL not Aluminum. The side-kick provides a payload capacity of 20kgs/44lbs, which is more than double when compared to other portable stands on the market. Stands with Aluminum columns dent, ding and scratch more easily when compared to STEEL. STEEL is stronger, 2.5 times more dense than Aluminum, less likely to warp, deform or bend under weight and force. The heavy-duty Pistol Grip Platform with attachment spigot / stud, easily guides a Camera or Strobe up or down the column. The heavy-duty Pistol Grip includes two locking knobs. The first locking knob prevents unwanted vertical movement when set. The second locking knob secures the attachment stud. When the center column is set to the lowest position or in "Parking Mode" the side-kick remains stationary on a flat surface without locking the casters. Use "Parking Mode" when small movements are needed to find the best shooting position. The perfect portable stand for fashion, portrait and event photography.
Some assembly is required, please review the set-up & use manual.
Includes essential tools required to complete assembly.
Precision-manufactured with attention to detail.
Low center of gravity base.
Premium Dual Stage casters provide easy movement around the studio. The dual-stage foot brake stops both the wheel from rotating and the caster housing from swivelling, preventing unwanted movement.
Maximum evenly distributed load on level ground: 20kg/44lbs
• Total Height : 199cm / 78.5" in
• Working Height Maximum : 198cm / 78 in (measured from top of PISTOL GRIP to floor)
• Working Height Minimum : 31cm / 13.5 in (measured from top of PISTOL GRIP to floor)
• Shaft Diameter : 35mm / 1.378 in (material: Steel)
• Weight Stand - Pistol Grip : 7kg / 15.5 lbs - 0.7kg / 1.5 lbs
• Suggested Wheels : 01-090-20-023
• Base column section approx. height : 710mm / 28 in
• Middle column section approx. height : 590mm / 23.25 in
• Upper column section approx. height : 590mm / 23.25 in
• Base Diameter :100cm / 39.3 in
• Recommended General load capacity : 20kg (44lbs)
• Camera Attachment Stud : 3/8th inch - 16 thread
• Pistol Grip : distance from center of vertical column to center of Spigot: 19cm / 7.5 inches
-Heavy-duty Pistol Grip Platform with attachment Spigot / Stud
-Camera mount plate 1/4" x 20 thread STA 20-045D
-STA-01-390 3-way head
Studio Titan reserves the right to make product changes and improvements as required. As a result, the product supplied may not be exactly as pictured or specified.
This product is intended for use by:
1. Professional and commercial photographers.
2. Technicians and quality control personnel.
This product is intended for use in a studio, lab or manufacturing environment with a high ceiling, indoors on a floor that is smooth, hard, flat and unobstructed. Please refer to the products set-up and use manual for detailed information regarding intended use, set-up guidelines and instructions. When assembly is required, we recommend using an assistant during the initial product set-up.
Assembly Instructions are inside the package. If the assembly instructions are missing or you do not fully understand the instructions stop the assembly and consider the following resources. Visit the “SETUP” area of the website for documentation. Email questions to STA or contact Studio Titan America by phone for further assistance.
-The Vertical column is made of steel. The Pistol Grip is made of aluminum alloy. The nuts and bolts are made of stainless steel. The casters are made of polyurethane. This product does not contain lead.
Note: Computer is not included