Digital Studio Camera Stand STA-01-380
The STA-01-380 is designed for Digital SLR Photography. The STA-01-380 provides exceptional value and is a perfect fit for compact-sized studios. This stand is categorized as 1-axis, it provides vertical movement of the camera. Vertical [up/down] travel is provided by the vertical carriage. The Horizontal arm / bar is fixed. The STA-01-380 can also pass through a standard doorway which makes it easy to move between classrooms and labs. The two supplied Camera Head Mount Plates are user adjustable and provide the following shooting positions: 0 degrees, pointing up as supplied, 90 degrees, 180 pointing down for tabletop photography, and 270 degrees.
-User positioned vertical carriage with precision smooth motion ball bearings and secure axis lock with one user brake knob
-Precision-manufactured with attention to detail using CNC machinery.
-Counterweight located inside vertical column balances the load and allows single-handed operation.
-Low center of gravity base with foot-operated brake plungers, quickly secures base and dampens vibrations.
-High quality bearing casters provide easy movement around the studio.
Essential tools are included to complete assembly.
A unique STUDIO TITAN feature not found on other Studio Stands is the vertical and horizontal column graduated tape scales. The measuring scales provide a point of reference which allows the photographer to log and then quickly re-create a previous set-up.
• Total Height : 177cm / 69.68 in / 5 feet 9.6 in
• Working Height Maximum : 160cm / 62 in (measured from Camera Plate to floor)
• Working Height Minimum : 50cm / 19.7 in (measured from Camera Plate to floor)
• Working Width Horizontal - Left : 35cm / 13.77 in (center of Column to center of Camera plate)
• Working Width Horizontal - Right : 35cm / 13.77 in (center of Column to center of Camera plate)
• Overall Width of Horizontal Arm/Bar - 70cm / 27.5 in (center of Camera plate to center of Camera plate)
• Width : 70cm / 27.5 in
• Weight : 20kg / 44lbs
• Suggested Wheels : 01-360-20-024
• Base Diameter : 85cm / 33.4 in
• Recommended General load capacity : 5kg (10.2lbs)
• Camera Plate Hardware: 3/8th inch - 16 thread
• Includes two Camera Head Mount Plates and Basket as shown
-Small accessory shelf STA-01-397A for notebook computer
-STA-01-390 3-way head
-Wheel Casters updated mid-2019
Studio Titan reserves the right to make product changes and improvements as required. As a result, the product supplied may not be exactly as pictured or specified.
This product is intended for use by:
1. Professional photographers.
This product is intended for use in a studio, lab or office located indoors on a floor that is smooth, hard, flat and unobstructed. It is designed to be used at all times with a load (Camera or laptop or both). Please refer to the products set-up and use manual for detailed information regarding intended use, set-up guidelines and instructions. When assembly is required, we recommend using an assistant during the initial product set-up.
Assembly Instructions are inside the package. If the assembly instructions are missing or you do not fully understand the instructions stop the assembly and consider the following resources. Visit the “SETUP” area of the website for documentation. Email questions to STA or contact Studio Titan America by phone for further assistance.
The Vertical and Horizontal columns are made of aluminum. The counterweight is S20C steel.
The nuts and bolts are made of steel. The casters are polyurethane. This product does not contain lead.
Note: Due to this products large size and specific packaging and handling requirements it is sold as "non returnable".