Pre-order - Studio Camera Stand Portable Side Kick 3-section STA-06-093 Full Option Kit
Pre-order: This product will be shipped when available
The Full Option Kit includes:
• 1 x STA-06-093 Portable Side Kick 3-section with nylon carry bag
• 3 x STA-06-092 Pistol Grip with 5/8th spigot [3 total]
• 1 x STA-01-397 small accessory shelf
• 1 x STA-20-042 basket with pistol grip connection spigot
• 1 x STA-20-45 pistol grip ball head mount plate 3/8th thread
• 2 x STA-06-VS1 cable management strap
Some assembly is required, please review the set-up & use manual.
Includes essential tools required to complete assembly.
Precision-manufactured with attention to detail.
Low center of gravity base.
Premium Dual Stage casters provide easy movement around the studio. The dual-stage foot brake stops both the wheel from rotating and the caster housing from swivelling, preventing unwanted movement.
Maximum evenly distributed load on level ground: 20kg/44lbs
• Total Height : 199cm / 78.5" in
• Working Height Maximum : 198cm / 78 in (measured from top of PISTOL GRIP to floor)
• Working Height Minimum : 31cm / 13.5 in (measured from top of PISTOL GRIP to floor)
• Shaft Diameter : 35mm / 1.378 in (material: Steel)
• Weight Stand - Pistol Grip : 7kg / 15.5 lbs - 0.7kg / 1.5 lbs
• Suggested Wheels : 01-090-20-023
• Base column section approx. height : 710mm / 28 in
• Middle column section approx. height : 590mm / 23.25 in
• Upper column section approx. height : 590mm / 23.25 in
• Base Diameter :100cm / 39.3 in
• Recommended General load capacity : 20kg (44lbs)
• Camera Attachment Stud : 3/8th inch - 16 thread
• Pistol Grip : distance from center of vertical column to center of Spigot: 19cm / 7.5 inches
-Second heavy-duty Pistol Grip Platform with attachment Spigot / Stud
-Small accessory shelf STA-01-397U for notebook computer
-Ball head mounting plate 3/8th thread STA-20-045
-Camera mount plate 1/4" x 20 thread STA-20-045D
-STA-01-390 3-way head
Studio Titan reserves the right to make product changes and improvements as required. As a result, the product supplied may not be exactly as pictured or specified.
This product is intended for use by:
1. Professional and commercial photographers.
2. Technicians and quality control personnel.
This product is intended for use in a studio, lab or manufacturing environment with a high ceiling, indoors on a floor that is smooth, hard, flat and unobstructed. Please refer to the products set-up and use manual for detailed information regarding intended use, set-up guidelines and instructions. When assembly is required, we recommend using an assistant during the initial product set-up.
Assembly Instructions are inside the package. If the assembly instructions are missing or you do not fully understand the instructions stop the assembly and consider the following resources. Visit the “SETUP” area of the website for documentation. Email questions to STA or contact Studio Titan America by phone for further assistance.
* Camera and head not included
* Includes only one 3-section stand
-The Vertical column is made of steel. The Pistol Grip is made of aluminum alloy. The nuts and bolts are made of stainless steel. The casters are made of polyurethane. This product does not contain lead.
PACKAGING with Recyclable Materials: Studio Titan respects the environment. When selecting packaging materials, Studio Titan prefers using materials that are recyclable to reduce the environmental impact of its packaging. The column box blue outer plastic material is Polypropylene, abbreviated as PP, is a recyclable thermoplastic polymer widely used in many different products. PP is rugged. PP's resin identification code is 5, and it is recyclable. Product boxes and protection edges are made using corrugated cardboard which can be recycled at depots, in municipal curbside collection programs and through private recyclers. Internal securing foam blocks are made of PE (Polyethylene Foam) – Recyclable. Polyethylene foam products are 100% recyclable. Plastic bags are made of LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene) – Recyclable plastic (check Local Authority) LDPE can be recycled. However, check with your Local Authority to ensure it is recycled in your area. This is described as a hard flexible plastic. LDPE’s identification code is 4 and it is recyclable. Yellow plastic strapping is made of PET (Polyethylen-terephthalat) – Recyclable. It is fully recyclable and commonly used in logistics.
Recycled Materials used inside the products: Studio Titan respects the environment. When manufacturing products, Studio Titan prefers using raw materials that are mixed with recycled materials to reduce the environmental impact of the products. For the Aluminum components: Vertical column, Horizontal column, Legs, Die cast carriages, base, cap and head-mount plates. The typical percentage of recycled aluminum metal to raw aluminum metal is 70% recycled to 30% raw. This globally adopted ratio provides good strength and finish. For the Steel components like: circular or square columns, hardware, casters, gears and counterweight. We have confirmed that the steel is made up of recycled materials combined with raw materials. We are not able to provide the actual percentage of recycled to raw on these components. Each product uses a different ratio based on its particular end use.